The City of Sedalia will collect personal data, such as identifying information, contact information or professional information, when it is voluntarily submitted to us. If indicated when submitted to us, we may share this information to fulfill requests, such as license registrations or informational requests.
We monitor the use of our website by collecting usage data through marketing automation and analytics tools as well. These tools may collect information about you such as computer or device information, location information, demographic information, behavioral information and more. We may refer to collected personal data to better understand how we can serve you. We will not transfer this information to any third party unless disclosed to you.
You may have certain rights under data protection laws in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information;
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please follow the instructions at the end of this Privacy statement to contact us.
Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This website is not intended to attract children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from or about any person under the age of 16.
We utilize technology and policies to protect your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. We update these as new technologies become available.
Last Updated: 6/23/2022