Groups & Organizations
There are lots of ways to help build a better Sedalia. It's easy to get involved by providing nothing more than your efforts. Let's cross paths by joining one of these worthwhile organizations.
Charitable & Volunteer
Many worthwhile organizations rely on the support of the community to provide their necessary services. Your support can include monetary donations or a donation of your time and energy. Either way, check out the list and then decide how you would like to contribute. It is easy to pay it forward in Sedalia.
- Boys & Girls Club
- Center for Human Services
- Child Safe
- Community Cafe
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hayden Freedom Foundation
- Home Away from Home
- Little League Baseball
- Meals on Wheels
- Mercy Rest Stop
- Open Door
- Retrieving Freedom
- United Way
Sedalia firmly believes that education opens larger doors and benefits the community as a whole. We are blessed to have so many quality public and private choices here. No matter your age, it is never too late to learn.
- Sedalia 200 - Sedalia School District
- Pettis County R-XII - Pettis County School District
- State Fair Community College (SFCC)
- Department of Education - Missouri Department of Education
- University of Missouri Extension - Pettis County
- University of Central Missouri
- Veterans Upward Bound program
Want to join an organization that could further your career and networking opportunities? Would you like to join to share your accumulated knowledge? Find out how to do either (or both) here!
- Chamber of Commerce
- Sedalia Business Women
- Sedalia Young Professionals
- LEAD Sedalia
Human beings are social creatures. Luckily, Sedalia has a number of social clubs that can enrichen your life. As an added bonus, many of these clubs also benefit the community through their service work.
- American Legion
- Knights of Columbus
- Masons (Masonic Lodge)
- Moose Lodge 1494
- Shriner's Club