The City of Sedalia will be considering the adoption of the below selection of 2021 International Code Council (ICC) published codes. Currently the City operates under the 2015 ICC codes. The ICC updates these codes every 3 years thru a combination of various code development committees, hearings and public comment periods. Municipalities can then update their adopted codes to keep up with the constant changing means and methods of various construction.
- 2021 International Building Code
- 2021 International Residential Code
- 2021 International Fire Code
- 2021 International Mechanical Code
- 2021 International Plumbing Code
- 2021 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2021 International Existing Building Code
- 2021 International Property Maintenance Code
- 2021 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code
- 2017 ICC A117.1 Standard for Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
- 2020 National Electric Code
The City encourages anyone who has comments or recommendations in regards to these codes to please email Building Official Devin Lake at email@example.com by February 2, 2024 at 5:00 p.m. All comments and recommendations will be taken into consideration before filing these codes and their associated amendments with the City Clerk for the 90-day inspection and examination period. We look forward to hearing the public’s thoughts on these codes as well as serving the community with the most up to date methods to provide a reasonable level of safety, health, property protection and general welfare.