Rehabilitation of Water Well #11
The City of Sedalia invites bids from vendors for rehabilitation of Water Well Pump #11 including:
- Contractor inspection of motor, pump and discharge pipe;
- Contractor shall provide a detailed line item cost schedule for all repairs/replacements required on the motor, pump, discharge pipe and/or wiring including labor and all other associated costs
- Field labor including travel to and from the job site; for re-installation of motor, pump and discharge pipe including required air lines; and testing of reinstalled motor and pump
- Pump to be reinstalled at 715 feet;
- At completion of job, Contractor shall provide a hard-copy of the updated Pump and Well Data sheet.
Expired: This posting is closed for new responses.
To obtain a full copy of the invitation for Bid packet, please contact Elizabeth Nations at (660) 827-3000 ext. 1166 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All responses to this IFB are due on June 15, 2023 by 2:00 p.m. at which time the bids will be opened. Responses to the IFB must be addressed to the City Clerk’s Office and mailed, couriered, e-mailed or hand delivered.
The outside of the response envelope, packet or e-mail subject line must clearly state: Response to IFB 2024-006. Any bid received after the above stated date and time; will not be opened and upon request will be returned at the bidder’s expense.
The City of Sedalia retains the right to reject any and all bids submitted, and to waive any minor irregularity contained in any proposal. The City of Sedalia reserves the right to accept the bid deemed most advantageous to the City.
The project requires compliance with Section 285.530 RSMo in relation to employment of unauthorized aliens to perform work within the state of Missouri and the requirement for participation in a federal work authorization program (E-verify).
The City of Sedalia in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (78 Stat. 252, 42 U.S.C. 2000d to 2000d-4) and regulations, hereby notifies all respondents to this request that bidders will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, color, or national origin in consideration for an award.