Supervisor: Special Events and Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Random Substance Testing: Yes
Employment Opportunity Summary
This position is responsible for managing concessions.
Ready to Apply?
Questions and resumes can be submitted via email at email@example.com.
Employment Opportunity Additional Details
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Arrive and be ready for work 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Conduct opening and closing inventories on all products in the stand.
- Keep a tally of all products sold during open hours.
- Prepare and sell food and beverage products.
- Clean, sweep and disinfect all counters, equipment, floors, etc. at the end of each shift.
- Communicate with customers in a polite and respectful manner.
- Communicate with Special Events and Marketing Manager and/or Concessions Inventory Specialist of any products needed, broken equipment, suggestions, etc.
- Turn in an inventory sheet with concession bag.
- Attend a Food Handlers Course and pass the Food Handlers Test.
- Pass a Money Handling Test.
- Must wear staff uniform with khaki or black shorts with close toed shoes.
- Responsible for rotating stock (FIFO).
- Reliable transportation
- Follow oral and written orders
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with employees and the general public
- Must have knowledge of accounting procedures in handling large sums of money
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Evening, weekend and holiday work
- Agree and pass a background check
- Valid email address
- Some tasks may involve physically demanding work such as standing for prolonged periods, lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling heavy objects or materials (20-50lbs)
Certain duties of this position are classified as “safety-sensitive.” Therefore, the person in this position will be subject to mandatory testing for drugs and/or alcohol on a random, reasonable suspicion, post-accident, return-to-duty, and follow-up basis in accordance with the City’s Alcohol & Controlled Substance Use, Abuse and Testing Policy.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by Department Head as required. This job description is an “at-will” position and does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.